Wednesday, October 27, 2010

They're Playing My Song



Fill us anew, we pray.
Fill us anew, we pray.

Lord have your way, in us.

Coming out of worship team practice tonight, I could not stop singing this song as a prayer. We'll be singing it Sunday, and my prayer is it will be a congregational prayer and a personal one.

I can only pray that it's a congregational one.

But it will be mine.

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our "God is a consuming fire." Heb 12:28-29

1 comment:

  1. I always got confused why in the second verse we were asking God to "Come like a Russian Wind"? What was so special about Russia's wind???

    :-p sometimes when you're playing the drums you just don't pick up the words haha

    ReplyDelete