Monday, June 08, 2009

The End of One Road, And the Beginning of Another








GRADUATES HONORED

Springfield, MO
Ceremony

Aaron Winowiski, a church planter from Wisconsin, was one of thirty-three graduates honored during June 5 graduation ceremonies in Springfield, Missouri.

Diploma in Ministry Leadership: Christopher F. Cahill (Florida), Luke Crosby (California), Melanie Ann Dixon (Maryland), Ellie Louise Edwards (California), Bill Johnson, Jr. (Alaska), Thomas C. McElligott (Washington), Elizabeth Puffer (California), Janice Sawyer (California), Jane Sue Wallace (California)

Master of Ministry Leadership: Mark Edward Canfield (Florida), Joseph Michael De Rico (Arizona), Ronald Ed Emmerling (Michigan), Douglas L. Hart (California), Karen Klender Heist (Maryland), Joseph F. Kane (Ohio), Stacey M. Manske (Virginia), Mark Andrew Miller (Missouri), Katherine Ann Oshiro (California), Robert K. Paylor (Virginia), Mark A. Sisler (Illinois), Douglas Edward Street (Taiwan), Thomas Michael Thompson (South Carolina), Heath Owen Tucker (Oklahoma), James R. Wilke, Jr. (California), Aaron T. Winowiski (Wisconsin), David Anthony Wilson (Florida)

Master of Divinity: Thomas F. Bartlett (North Carolina), Bruce C. Coats (Wisconsin), Patrick W. Giraldin (California), Scott Steven Mills (Texas), Matthew Nash (Michigan), James A. Robbins (California), Timothy Gary Swigart (Wisconsin)
____________________________________________________________________

Yes, it is now official. Yours truly completed the requirements for the Masters of Ministry Leadership at Rockbridge Seminary earlier this year. I would have loved to been able to go to the physical graduation and meet some of the great people I took the journey with, but that wasn't possible. So I want to take this opportunity to once again thank the staff, faculty, and students that walked with me along the way, and in particular a couple of people who really made it possible.

First, to my wife Bunny, my cheerleader and motivator, I owe more than I will ever be able to repay. You have been the greatest gift my Savior has ever given me. Thank you for encouraging me and supporting me.

Second, to a fellow student and brother in Christ who stepped up at the end of the journey when I was unable to continue for lack of funds - again, my heartfelt thanks for the sacrifice you made. I'll not give your name, since that wasn't what you wanted, but I will never forget the grace you bestowed on me.

To you who read this and are wondering about a seminary education, all I can tell you is go for it! The advent of quality online education is upon us, and Rockbridge offers world class and practical instruction that will make you more effective for the Kingdom of God regardless of what your role might be where you are.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, David! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let all the world know that David Wilson is now the Master of all things Divine!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete