Monday, January 26, 2009

Perfect Theology Book

I love to think about God-how He works, what He's done, what He will do. But I learned a long time ago that while I give everything I have to Him and learn all I can about Him, some of what I believe is wrong.

Not intentionally, mind you, but as a result of how finite my mind is and how infinite He is.

It's a condition for which there is only one cure. Death. I'm good with waiting a while to know all the answers.:)

Until then, I'll love God fiercely and work to become more like Jesus in my heart, thoughts, and every action. I'll try to love everyone I meet with the love that Jesus gave to me, and pray that as my capacity to understand grows, God will share more of His wisdom with me.

2 comments:

  1. Do I detect a hint of postmodernism in there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (weary grin)
    No, just tiredness at all the Calvinism debates.

    ReplyDelete