Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Hope @ Worship 28 Dec 2008

Yes, I am way late in posting this. Busy, busy week.

Since we didn't have worship team practice I decided to go with some songs I thought we knew really well. But I didn't count on all the stronger voices not being here over the weekend. :)

Our God Saves
All the Earth Will Sing Your Praises
How Can I Keep From Singing
(I cut Holy Is the Lord, which I originally had put here)

Just As I Am

The whole "Let It Be Christmas" series inspired this week's message as well "So This Is Christmas." I thought about using the Lennon song "War Is Over - So This Is Christmas", but I'm glad I didn't given what happened with songs we knew. :)

The idea was to take Simeon's experience and compare/contrast it with many our ours as we reflect on Christmas/The Incarnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment