Sunday, September 07, 2008

I'm Wondering If Wayne Grudem Is A Dog Lover





Books, books, books. Okay, I love books, and my friends at Amazon know that. They also know by the type of books I buy, that I love God. And maybe they've gone on my blog and have seen the pictures of Henley. But I'm wondering about their suggestion.




Amazon.com Customer,
We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine by Wayne Grudem or other books in the Theology > Systematic category have also purchased Dogspell: The Gospel According to Dog by Mary Ellen Ashcroft. For this reason, you might like to know that Dogspell: The Gospel According to Dog is now available. You can order yours for just $13.50 ($4.50 off the list price) by following the link below.


I do know that I have learned a lot about devotion from dogs. Sean told us today that Henley didn't eat for a full day after we left last week.
And I have experienced unconditional love more often from dogs than I have from people.

But I'll have to give this book purchase some thought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment