Saturday, September 13, 2008

Anyone have a spare lab coat?


It had been three years since I had gone to the eye doctor, so I finally was encouraged to make that trip happen. Once the exam was complete, the doc told me that my eyes have gotten better, and my prescription is now too strong. She said that nearsightedness fades as you age. Cruel trick, that. :)

So I'm looking for new glasses with the aid of my fashion consultant. But here's the deal. Every one of them looks like you should be wearing a white lab coat.



I know that wearing glasses can be cool, I mean look at Bono,























or even Buddy Holly.
It just seems that they all make me look like the old Muppet character "Beaker", who didn't wear glasses at all.

Sigh...

I'll get some glasses. But I'm not expecting anything more than being able to see better out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment