Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Hope @ Worship 12 Oct 2008

Better Is One Day - Redman
Hosanna - Baloche
Amazed (Lord I'm Amazed By You)
Made Me Glad (He Has Made Me) - Hillsong
Offering - Baloche

The basic impetus for the direction I asked everyone to head this morning was to begin a journey of discovery and recommitment. For some, it would be a discovery of what foundational truths hold up Christianity. For others, it would be an opportunity to clear the cobwebs and rediscover the trail.

I've also been praying about the election, our political process, and our role as Christians in it. So when the phrase "We hold these truths to be self-evident..." popped into my mind, I used that to lead into the message.



Yes, it is doctrine. We need to hold these truths as self-evident.

No comments:

Post a Comment