Thursday, October 16, 2008

25 Years



One of the greatest honors I have ever been given is to have been called "Daddy."

To be able to work In God's vineyard of "training up a child" has been a great challenge and a greater opportunity. To capture all the joy that Sean and his big brother Adam have given me would be impossible to contain on internet pages.

My heart will only barely succeed.

And at times... I am unable to hold back the emotions.

My hope and prayer is that as Sean continues on his journey, he will develop even more as a man who knows the truth of God's love for him and lives in the light of it.

Oh and this just in telepathically from Bunny...

AND THAT HE GETS MARRIED AND GIVES US LOTS OF GRANDCHILDREN :)


Yeah, an older picture. We're both even better looking now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment