Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Hope @ Worship - May 11, 2008 Mother's Day

Originally, I had planned on continuing the "Blind Spots" series. We formed the music set expecting that to be the case. Then at the last minute, I felt led to go back and preach a message more tied to Mother's Day about Hannah from 1 Samuel.

Lord I Lift Your Name On High - a New Hope favorite
Forever - Chris Tomlin is such a blessing

I really enjoyed Joe Stoy's children's message in between the two groups of songs. He does a great job every week, but this week was exceptional.

All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name - updated arrangement
Be Thou My Vision - updated version

Just As I Am - classic version :)



The link to the audio is on our Church Cloud website.

If you compare the notes to the audio, you'll see a significant deviation at the end. I'm crediting the Holy Spirit with bringing that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment