Thursday, September 17, 2009

When Things Don't Go Right



Ah, irony.

We finished looking at the second chapter of Job tonight in Bible study. Job was having a pretty mean string of bad things happening and yet he kept his focus on God. I'll post some of the notes tomorrow for those of you who couldn't be there.

So then I came home, and a series of little things just destroyed my mood. Nothing major - any of them - and I really didn't have to deal with any hardship at all. But one after another a glitch would occur or a program would freeze, and I got progressively more aggravated to the point I had to put out the "Crabby" banner, which if you know me is a double red flag kind of warning.

And none of them amounted to what my father in law would call "a hill of beans."

So it's off to bed after needless aggravation.

There's a lesson in this somewhere. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment