Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Thinking and Praying

This is a different week for me. Usually I'm working hard at this point in three directions. I'm finishing Wednesday night's teaching, fleshing out where Sunday morning is headed, and beginning Sunday night.

Oh and praying about what music we'll use on Sunday. Wednesday morning is drop dead time for that, because Bunny has to get the music and ppt together which is a BEAST of a job that no one ever sees, but everyone involved in the music appreciates greatly.

But this week, there's no Wednesday meeting, which also means no worship team practice. And there will be no Sunday night worship. So it's only Sunday morning to prepare for.

I'm really trying to take advantage of this unique week, and rest and renew. I have three books going, am working on redoing the website, and praying daily about where New Hope needs to go in 2007.

We have challenges ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment