Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Hope @ Worship 05/18/08

We had an elderly deacon suffer a fainting spell in the men's SS class this morning and had lots of visitors - but they were paramedics and ambulance folks. He is one of the finest Christian men I have ever known and one of the most loved. Robert Hughes is doing better tonight, though in the ICU. That event did send us into worship with some shocked and sad people, but God is good, and met our request to meet with us today. Lots of visitors in worship too.

Music

O Worship the King - Tomlin - Just an awesome redo of a great song
Thank You Lord
Come Thou Fount - rearranged
Ancient Words - great modern hymn

O I Want To Know You More

I was led into bringing a message about what our mission is and what our vision is for accomplishing it. So to do that I used our motto - New Life, New Joy, and New Hope! We started late and I did cut some but I believe I was able to lay out the basis for why we do what we do.



Audio is available here: Church Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment