Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Ten Commandments

While going through Exodus, I came across this list of ten commandments. :)

The first commandment: You shall have no other God's before Me.

Think about it with me.

What do you love the most? What do you desire the most? What do you want the most? What is your aim, your goal?

That's your God.

God says I will have no rivals. You are dissatisfied with life? That's because you still see it as yours. Give it to me. I gave it to you anyway. You feel insecure? That's because you are depending on yourself for protection and security instead of trusting in me. You feel unappreciated and want someone to notice you? Lose yourself in Me and let your love for Me give you a reason for living.

The commandments really will preach. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment