Monday, January 29, 2007

Feeding Time

One of the great tools the internet has brought to us is the RSS Feeder. With this tool, you can set up lists of blogs you'd like to read and then just go to the feeder each day and quickly skim through the list of posts - choosing to read the ones of benefit, and passing up the rest. Years ago (and they may still have it) Leadership Magazine had a publication that did this with print articles. It cost real money. RSS feeds are free.

Personally, I prefer Google Reader for my RSS reader, but there are others that will do the trick.

Now, what to read, what to read. Well, in my context, I'm looking for information about ways to improve my church, and ways to help me grow personally as a pastor and as a follower of Jesus.

Tomorrow I'll share some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment