Sunday, May 03, 2009

Telling the Story



James Choung came up with a napkin presentation of the good news that works well IMO to explain how the "Big Story" speaks to God's love overcoming man's sin. The video above is the "Southern version", adapted to the "Bible belt" culture we find ourselves in. There's a lot of words here that I might not use, but overall it really speaks to me. I plan to use this method tomorrow as the basis for the message. I think I'll ask the people to draw with me to try and get some interaction going.

The powerpoint was done by another and I've adapted it personally to be far more visual that when I found it. Images have power and my hope is that the Holy Spirit will use this to bring people into the kingdom and into God's service tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment